Electric Patient Hoyer Lift Rental
: In stock
: Anaheim Medical Supplies
Care givers know how difficult it is to move a patient from a bed to a chair to change the bedding. But with the help of Hoyer lift that is no longer the case. You can easily lift and shift the patient to a comfortable place with no worries. It features padded swivel bars with 3 degrees rotation and six-point hookups which allows the use of chain-free suspensions and other old-fashioned slings with cables and belts.
The electronic system powering the Hoyer lift consists of two batteries: one that powers the lift while the other powers the battery-charging system. Both the batteries are removable which eradicates interruption and makes the charging process easy. It also includes a manual lowering apparatus in case of emergency or power loss and an anti-entrapment for situations when the arm faces friction during lowering.
The Hoyer lift has a weight bearing capacity of 400 lb. and provides comfort and control to the patient and care taker.
- Weight capacity 330 lbs.
- Item comes with a sling
- Retractable retention cord that hold base legs in place during transport
- 4 x 3" caster combination for a low clearance capability
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar delivers the most caregiver control during lifting and positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Integrated charger or optional wall mount charger is available
- All aluminum frame delivers a lightweight and durable product design
- Folds away easily for storage or travel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.