ResMed S9 Wireless Module
: In stock
ResMed S9 Wireless Module for Healthcare Professional Data Collection The ResMed S9 Wireless Module was designed to attach to your ResMed S9 CPAP machine so that it can automatically update your CPAP therapy information to your healthcare provider. Eliminates the need for an SD card as the information will be...
ResMed S9 Wireless Module for Healthcare Professional Data CollectionThe ResMed S9 Wireless Module was designed to attach to your ResMed S9 CPAP machine so that it can automatically update your CPAP therapy information to your healthcare provider. Eliminates the need for an SD card as the information will be sent to your doctor or healthcare provider so they can analyze the information for you. Designed as a substitute for your SD card, the S9 Wireless Module reduces the need for frequent doctor visits and makes sharing your sleep apnea data easy and quick. Uploading your Data The ResMed S9 Wireless Module will be automatically programmed to upload your data from your ResMed S9 CPAP Machine at the same time every day. The information will be automatically transmitted to a server that can then be accessed by your healthcare provider or a healthcare professional through the internet. Changing your Settings The ResMed S9 Wireless Module will receive whatever necessary changes your doctor may recommend based off their analysis of your sleep apnea therapy information.
- Automatic Upload - Your information will be sent to a central server at the same time every day and can be easily accessed by a healthcare professional online
- SD Card Substitute - Requires less doctor visits as all of your information can be stored and found on the internet
- CPAP Therapy Changes - Will automatically receive your doctors instructions on any necessary changes to your sleep apnea therapy
Installing your S9 Wireless Module
- Make sure your S9 CPAP Machine is disconnected from the power outlet
- Attach the corresponding S9 Wireless Module clips to the sockets and push the module into place. Listen for a click to ensure that the module is attached correctly.
- Connect the S9 Machine to the power outlet. If installed correctly the S9 Wireless Module will blink slowly.
FAQWhere is the information uploaded to? The information will be transmitted to EasyCare online every day at the same time, and can be accessed by your healthcare provider or doctor. What are the benefits of having this module over an SD card? A wireless module stores all of your data on a central server, and can be accessed remotely. This lessens the need for frequent patient visits to a doctor. Your doctor can analyze the data and make necessary changes such as updating the pressure of your S9 CPAP machine to improve the performance of your sleep apnea therapy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.